There was a time when I used to update my schedules very regularly. I had two reasons for this. The first one, is to inform the potential customers, about my training programs. The second reason is to create an impression that I am a busy person. Another purpose it was serving was to give my competitors enough opportunities to announce their programs just before mine, or immediately after mine. In a highly competitive world like ours, I cannot be that generous.
Now, I have decided to focus more on research and consulting. Most of my programs are announced by my partners in the respective cities, except at Kochi, which is my home town. If you are interested in any of my training/consulting services, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The trainings I offer are;
- Open Enterprise Project Management Systems Architecture ( 8 hours, classroom, practitioner focused)
- Project portfolio management (8 hours, classroom)
- Program management (8 hours, classroom)
- Professional Project management as per PMBOK ( 3 days, classroom, practitioner focused, 35 contact hours)
- PMdistilled PMP preparatory program (3 days, classroom, certification focused, 35 contact hours)
- PMdistilled e-learning with 35 contact hours (35 hours, web based, 35 contact hours)
- Earned value management (1 day, classroom)
- Agile project management using SCRUM ( 2 days, practitioner focused)
- Implementing agile project management using SCRUM
- Implementing Open Enterprise Project Management Systems Architecture
Phone : 0091 8129118111