Become a Qualified Scrum Professional (QSP)
Based on the SCRUM Guide by Ken Schwaber
The goal of this program
- Impart the right scrum knowledge to the participants, as envisaged by the founders of SCRUM.
- Equip the participants to start SCRUMMing, immediately after the training.
- Certify the successful participants as ‘Qualified Scrum Professional’ (QSP), by the Project Management Research Institute. This certificate is provided to all who clears the exam conducted immediately after the training with 75% marks. Others will receice a course completion certificate.
- Ready the participants for the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) by Scrum.org and the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) by scrumalliance.org certifications. For CSM certification, the participants will have to undergo one more training conducted by any certified scrum trainer (CST), by scrum alliance.
Who must attend?
Any one who wants to master SCRUM
The course contents
- Scrum over view
- Scrum values
- The key roles within SCRUM
- The key artifacts within SCRUM
- Time boxes within SCRUM
- Understanding the product backlog
- Understanding release planning
- Release burn down charts
- Value & Risk based planning
- User stories and story points
- Understanding Sprint planning meetings
- Tracking board
- Sprint burn down charts
- Playing poker
- Understanding Sprints
- Understanding daily scrums
- Understanding sprint review meetings
- Understanding sprint retrospectives
- Velocity calculations
- Lessons learnt from past implementations
- A mock project following the SCRUM framework
About the Instructor
Abrachan Pudussery is an highly experienced Agile project management coach, who has worked very closely with 20+ teams in improving their scrum capability. He is a certified scrum master and scrum practitioner. He has worked with both product companies and project. He is the founder director of the Project Management Research Institute (www.pmriworld.com). For more details visit his blog at www.abrachan.net