Season’s Greetings!. Start the New Year on a positive note – Become a PMP certified project manager. Attend the proven PMdistilled – PMP preparatory program.See the 2011, Bangalore & Kochi schedules and block your seats ASAP.
After training around 3000 professionals on professional project management based on PMBOK, I must say that no one has ever regretted by becoming a PMP certified project manager, and at the same time I have heard many incidents where many lost great career breakthroughs because they did not have the required qualifications (PMP certification) or sound knowledge on key project management concepts like critical path, earned value management, human resource management, quality management, risk management, procurement management, communications management etc, or both. The PMdistilled PMP preparatory program, designed and perfected by me over 300 deliveries during the last 4 years is aimed at;
- Imparting the key project management concepts to the participants from a practitioners perspective, which will give them an edge at the work place, over those who are ignorant about professional project management concepts.
- Preparing the participants for the PMP exam by;
- Providing hands on exam tips and techniques, demonstrated through mock exams during the class and through easy to remember examples.
- Providing access to an online test simulator (500, hand picked questions which has semblance to the real questions), for 90 days from the completion of the classroom training.
- Post course, online doubt clarification opportunities with me.
- Crisp, 126 page reference material, which is easy to read and understand.
- 98% of our students have cleared the PMP exam on the first attempt itself.
Believe me, impacting this world positively, by transforming the work places through competent and qualified project managers is something I really enjoy and take pride in. So, take that first step to an exciting and achievable professional goal, which will take us closer to our professional dreams.
My PMP workshop schedules for the year 2011 (Bangalore & Kochi)
March 31st, April 1,2
June 30, July 1,2
September 29,30, October 1st
How to register?.
Please block your seat by emailing your details, including your contact phone number and the preferred date of the program to firstname.lastname@example.org Cc : email@example.com. You can also call me at 0091 9447209070, 9895372115. Skype,Gtalk,FB,Nimbuss ”abrachan”.
The course fees is Rs.12,500/– inclusive of all taxes (do not include the exam fees). Special discounts for batches of 3 and above.
Name : Abrachan Pudussery B.E,M.S,PMP,Prince2,CSM,CSP
Blog : www.abrachan.com
Other trainings & services
- Agile project management using SCRUM (2days)
- Agile project planning and estimation ( 1 day)
- Project portfolio management (1 day)
- Program management (1 day)
- Software project management ( 2 days)
- Earned value management (1 day)
- PMO implementation support (consulting)
- SCRUM implementation support (consulting)
- Customized training programs for specific corporate needs
- PMdistilled e-learning with 35 contact hours