So far we were discussing about the general benefits of online training for PMP(r) preparation, and now after producing some success stories within 30 days of it’s launch, we can vouch for the effectiveness of our online PMP preparatory programs with conviction, and this conviction is bound to increase only with more success stories following.
Strengths of our PMP online training
1) Smaller sessions (1 hour/day) for a longer period of time (30 days), provide enough opportunity for the participants to revise, discuss and clarify the sessions covered, than going through PMBOK, continuously in a closed classroom environment.
2) More opportunity for discussions/debates among the participants on the concepts explained in the class, during the exam practice sessions, which are performed as a group exercise, contrary to individual exercise in the conventional classroom training. At the end of this group activity, the wrong answers are analyzed online, by the instructor and the participants. This reinforces the lessons learned in the class.
3) Even when we boast about 98% pass rate of our students in the PMP exams, like every other PMP training organization, we were not talking about the conversion rate of the whole batch….we were talking about the % of students who cleared the PMP exam, after attempting the exam. The number of students, who did not write the PMP exam after gaining the 35 contact hours is alarming. Our online PMP preparatory program has already started producing results, and I am confident of at least 75% conversion rates.
1) Since the number of days required to complete the program is 30 days, other personal as well as professional demands can come on the way. This is tackled by providing the facility to watch the recorded classroom session and exercises.
2) Time zone differences of the participants and the instructor need to be managed.
3) Availability of reasonably good internet services.
Should be able to reach out to more geographies
Do not foresee any, as of now.